12 October 2011

The Journey Begins

For some time I have debated about writing a blog.  Actually, more than two years ago, I started a blog, but it is mainly a photoblog.  Now I am endeavoring to write/develop a real blog.  Why? Recently, I have been reading blogs by others and some I really enjoy.  Some of the issues I read about are very important to me and I believe they can be developed further.  I am going to weigh in with my two cents. 

The name of the blog is "La Voyageuse" (The Traveler).  I choosed this title because in one word it decribes me.  While there will be entries on traveling, there will also be discussions on multi-cultralism, books, photography and many other dynamic topics. 

The journey starts now from the shores of Lac Léman and who knows which paths and trails it will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment